I've recently gotten to try some new foods which has been fun for me. Shortly after mommy, daddy and I got back from South Dakota we found out that I am allergic to all nuts and eggs. I had to be tested after I had my allergic reaction the day after my birthday. Mommy said she kind of knew I would be allergic to nuts, but the egg one she said was hard to hear. Mommy says you can't begin to believe the number of foods that eggs are in. So because of the issues with possible food allergies, mommy and daddy had been slow to introduce me to some new ones. ((That and the fact that daddy says I have the worst gag reflex ever and that I choke on everything.)) But I've recently been able to have some new foods and of course mommy had to get it on tape. Next month I get to go see someone called an Allergist. Daddy says they are hopefully going to answer a lot of questions he and mommy have, and I might have to be tested for more allergies. But in the meantime, keep the new foods coming cause I sure seem to like them!!
This one is of me eating part of a banana.
Here I am tonight eating some pears. I know, not the most exciting foods, but it's a start for me!!
1 comment:
You are going to love all the new foods Nolan! The 'nanas are great, one of my favorites! I also really enjoy your sippy cup, as it looks familiar to me!
Have fun trying new foods!
Abby
Post a Comment