Welcome to 2009! Since I was gone all last week visiting my grandma and grandpa in South Dakota I missed wishing everyone a Happy New Year so I hope you had a good one! I sure had a busy week. Mommy, daddy and I left really early last Monday and drove to my grandma's and grandpa's. The best part of that day was being able to stop and visit my friend Beckett. Even though his mommy wasn't there, she invited us to stop and rest for a while. So I got to meet Beckett's Aunt Rissa and her two kids Kaden & Mateo It was sure nice being able to get out of the car for a while so thank you for letting me eat and play!
While in South Dakota last week, I got to visit my great-grandma for the first time which was real fun. She lives in this place that last the longest hallways I'd ever seen. Since everyone wanted to visit and I wanted to test out these hallways, I just took my walker and off I went! So after a busy week of seeing cousin's and aunts & uncles I was ready to come home and sleep in my own bed. So very early yesterday morning mommy, daddy and I once again got up and headed home. I was ready to play with all my new (and old) toys and see my sister Rose, but sad to leave as well. It was sure nice to see everyone and I miss you lots already. Thank you for letting me play and we wish you well in 2009!
Playing at Beckett's house, he sure has a lot of fun stuff! Can you tell I'm excited to be out of the car?
Playing with my cousin's Charles and Nikki.
Racing my great-grandma to her room. I loved these hallways!!
Posing for a picture with great-grandma. It was her Birthday as well this day, can you believe she is 97!!
Playing at grandma's, I sure liked this play kitchen, I got to cook a lot.
Me and my Uncle Ed
I miss you grandma and grandpa!!
2 comments:
Nolan is getting so big! In the last picture with his grandma and grandpa you can almost see what he's going to look like in five years. He's so cute!
I wish I could have seen you guys, but it looks like Beckett and Nolan had fun together!!
Post a Comment