Thursday, January 22, 2009

Playing in the Snow

This afternoon since it was warm outside ((for us it was, it was 32 out!!)) mommy & I went and put gas in her car and got it washed. I wasn't sure about this whole washing business, it was sure strange to see these big sponges all over mommy's car. When we got home mommy said I should get a few minutes of fresh air so she let me walk on the sidewalk. It was sure nice to be outside and to get my first close look at what snow is. I walked on the sidewalk a little and then fell right into the snow and played with it for a few minutes. But I got wet and then we came inside. Mommy says we only have a few more months of snow left and then I can play outside all the time. I wish Spring were here now!

It's sure nice to be outside!!

Now covered in snow it's time to go inside.

Mommy says this might not be the best video cause you only get to see my face for a few seconds. Every time mommy tried to get my face in the video I would turn the other way, there's just so much to look at!!

1 comment:

Mrs. Loos said...

Nolan, as much fun as that snow looked, we're not envious watching you! It looks cold! But if you had fun, that's all that matters!

Oh, we also all want to tell your Daddy "Congratulations!" on passing his big test!