Monday, August 17, 2009

Busy PGA Weekend

Mommy says we must apologize for not posting anything last week. We had a very busy week of people staying here because of something called the PGA that was going on very close to our house. I was a little confused and shy with all the people coming and going and it took me a while to warm up to everyone. But eventually I did and I sure had fun. Both mommy and daddy got to go to the PGA but mommy said I was too little and would be too loud to go so I stayed home. But maybe next time it's here I can go and check out that Tiger Woods guy!!

Here's daddy, grandpa, my Uncle Tim and cousin Joseph on Saturday heading to the PGA.

Grandma is helping me with my train puzzle.

Mommy's new favorite picture of me and daddy.

Playing with my Uncle Tim, he's tired after a very long day of walking. I don't know what he's complaining about, I walk and run all day long and don't get tired. I need to give him some tips maybe.

And my Uncle Brad came all the way from Indiana to see me!! Well.....to also see that Tiger Woods guy.

1 comment:

Auntie Chelle said...

Nolan, I'm so glad you got to see your Uncles, cousin and Grandpa and Grandma Wriedt! I know you had so much fun. I'll see you later this week! Have lots of fun!