Saturday, August 1, 2009

Underwater World

On Thursday mommy and me along with Auntie Chelle and her two favorite girls from Fargo, Sasha and Alicia, made a trip to Mall of America and went to Underwater World. Sasha and Alicia have known Aunty Chelle a long time and they miss her since she doesn't live in Fargo any more so there were down here for a visit before they have to start school. So with coupons in tow, we all went to the mall. I had never been to this mall before but mommy said it was the biggest mall I would ever see. There were so many people there and so much to see that I'm glad I got to sit in my stroller and just watch. But the main event was Underwater World. I had SOOOO much fun watching all the fish and pointing to everything I could find and saying "Ohhhh" to every fish that swam by. Mommy says we will definitely have to go back soon!!


Mommy and me at the beginning of the tour.


Aunty Chelle with her "Paco Tacos", Sasha and Alicia. ((Yea, I don't know what Paco Tacos mean it's between the three of them.))

"Mommy look at all the fish!!!!!!"

If you look real close you can see the Sea Horses.

A Sea Turtle!
Mommy and me in a shark cage.
Touching starfish.

Back at home playing puzzles with Sasha and Alicia.

3 comments:

Auntie Chelle said...

I am so glad that we had a chance to visit Underwater World with you! Alecia, Sasha and I had so much fun visiting you and I can't wait until we get to do it again.

Mrs. Loos said...

We're very jealous here in AZ that you got to see such cool underwater animals! We love ocean animals, if only we had someplace we could go see them that was close!

We also forgot to mention that we LOVED your outdoor work from awhile ago. It inspired us to well, pour some cement in our backyard! Ha ha! Why try and grow grass here?! Just pour cement over it and all is well!

Anonymous said...

Nolan you must have had sooo much fun watching all those fish in the water, bet you wished you could have been in there with them. I'm so glad that you got to go with mommy, aunt Chelle and her very special friends for a very special day.
Thank you for sharing it with us. Grandma and Grandpa W