I love to help mommy and daddy do things around the house. I've become an expert at doing laundry, dusting, doing the dishes and my favorite is sweeping the floors. Of course I'm also an expert at throwing my puzzle pieces all over the floor, taking out every toy and not putting them back and coloring. ((Which I still don't have my crayons back after I colored on mommy's couch and threw them at Rose....)) So here's some proof that as daddy's says, "shows I'm spending WAY too much time with mommy."

Testing the water before washing mommy's water bottle.

Sweeping, but maybe I shouldn't be dusting the broom? Mommy says it will always be dirty.

Even my closet gets dusty so I have to clean in there too.

Hmmm......this shirt needs to be hung up but I don't think I can reach the hangers.

Taking clothes out, putting clothes in......I love this game.
Mommy's Helper!!
3 comments:
Maddy loves the game of loading and unloading the laundry basket too! Only you are much nicer about how you take the clothes out...
You're a very good helper Nolan! There's nothing wrong with being like your Mommy! Someone has to clean the house and if it's anything like our family Mommy and I do MOST of those duties! :)
Love,
Abby
Amy...you KNOW you clean your broom and dustpan!
Post a Comment