Monday, August 31, 2009

Tissues & Tents

Mommy says we're behind on our posts, but we have good reason. All of us, daddy, mommy and me, are all sick. I got sick last Thursday and am still coughing and mommy and daddy got sick on Saturday. Mommy says she's been to a place called Walgreens every day for the last three days and she's tired of going. But she says we need to stock up on tissues, chicken noodle soup, humidifier filters and more tissues. I'm hoping to get over my cough soon so I can actually have a good night's sleep. Mommy says that if anyone has a good remedy out there to get rid of my cough to please let us know.

But now onto the fun stuff. On today's trip to Walgreens mommy had to buy a filter for my humidifier so she could set that up and in the clearance isle she found me an Elmo Play Tent that she knew I would love. So she bought it for me and we set it up at home. I had so much fun this morning climbing in and out and lifting it up that I can't wait to get up from nap to play with it more this afternoon!!

My new Elmo Tent.

I get confused my the door so it's easier for me just to lift the whole tent up.

Well....it might help if I put down my bowl of animal crackers, but why would I do that?

Playing with mommy.


No comments: