Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Touch-A-Truck

Last week mommy and daddy took me to something called Touch-A-Truck. It was being put on my our city and it's a chance for kids like me to get up close with trucks, snowplows, police cars and much more. It was a cold and rainy day so some stuff was outside and some was inside and I had to dress warm, but mommy said we needed to go and check it out.

Here I am with daddy sitting on top of a snowplow. I got the yellow hard hat free!!

I met my friend Lucas there and he and I had a lot to catch up on. I'm giving him a high five before going inside.

Looking at all the booths inside with daddy.

One last picture by a police car before heading home!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your Daddy looks like his uncle Mikey standing there by the police car but Uncle Mikey's is a Sheriff's car. Of course Nolan you had to have had so much fun with all the trucks and cars. Glad you enjoyed your day with Mommy and Daddy. Love you Grandma Judy

Papa John said...

Nolan:
I thought I would let you know that your aunti Chelle and your Mommy had a YELLOW hard hat just like yours. Your auntie Chelle would put your mom in the clothes basket that grandma had and push her down the basement steps in our house in Lake Wilson. Whee sis that was fun do it again. Love Papa