This past Saturday was my birthday party. ((Even though my birthday isn't until this Saturday.)) In reality it was my very first birthday party because my first birthday party I spent in the hospital so it was cancelled. It was SOOOO much fun that I think mommy and daddy should have one every weekend. Even though mommy was sick and had to go to the doctor twice, she still managed to have everything decorated with my favorite Blues Clues stuff. There was all kinds of food out and everything was stuff I could eat and all my favorite people in the world came. It was so much fun and I can't wait to do it all over again next year. Mommy can't wait either and is hoping that next year she isn't sick.
My friend Henry is checking out my new puzzle
My new train table from mommy and daddy. I LOVE driving all my cars and trucks all over it. ((And mommy says there just might be some more pieces coming for Christmas...))
Happy Birthday!!
1 comment:
I had so much fun at your birthday party! Thank you for inviting me, and I can't wait to have another party very soon! Love you bunches!
Post a Comment