This past weekend was just a weekend for mommy and me. Daddy had to go to South Dakota because his grandma, my great-grandma had passed away. I of course had gotten sick and mommy and daddy felt that it would be too much for me so mommy and I stayed home. We had been stuck in the house for several days and by Saturday I was much better and mommy said we needed to get out. So we went to my Auntie Chelle's for dinner. Actually, we had a special dinner of McDonald's which is a huge treat for me and had a picnic on her floor. It was so nice to get out of the house and this was the first time I had seen Auntie Chelle's new house. We ate and played and I ran off some energy which was needed mommy says. I sure had fun and can't wait to go back again!! Thanks Auntie Chelle!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I had so much fun with you and Mommy! Thank you for coming over to have a picnic and play with me. I'll be stocking up on other fun stuff to play with, so you'll have to come back and visit again soon! Love you bunches!
Happy Pre-Birthday wishes Nolan! 2 is so much fun!
Post a Comment