And after a long day I couldn't even stay awake to check out my toy. I fell asleep minutes after we left. I'm dreaming about going back again!
Saturday, December 19, 2009
Birthday & Zoo
Today is my birthday and I turned two!! I had my birthday party last weekend but mommy and daddy wanted to celebrate and do something special today, so they took me for my first trip to the zoo. I had so much fun that mommy & daddy decided to just become members so that I can go back any time I want. I ran all over and saw fish, monkeys, wolves, birds, and more. My favorite part was the big fish area called Discovery Bay. I was able to spend a lot of time there which was good because there was so much to look at. Mommy said she will make sure and take me back there soon and I can't wait. This was the best birthday present ever!!!
"Look!!! There's a dolphin right there!!"
I need to get up close and personal with this fish.
Checking out more animals, mommy doesn't remember what we were looking at.
This is a red panda, mommy really liked them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It looks like you had a really fun time at the zoo! The animals looked like so much fun. Abby really likes the sea animals too, especially penguins, because she likes how they waddle. We're glad you had such a great day!
I'm glad you had so much fun on your first trip to the zoo! I'm very excited to be able to go with you so you can show me all of your favorite animals. Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment