Monday, December 28, 2009

Home for Christmas

Well, we tried. Mommy, daddy and I tried going to South Dakota for Christmas but we didn't make it. In fact, I was only in the car an hour and before I knew it we were home again! We left a day and a half before this big snowstorm hit and drove about 30 miles before daddy said we hit something called black ice and passed several cars in the ditch. So a decision was made to turn around and home we came. So instead, we'll be heading to South Dakota this week to spend New Years with grandma and grandpa. Mommy, daddy and I all had fun spending a long weekend snowed in together. Even though I got sick, I still had fun and got to open my presents. Yesterday we went to my grandma and papa's for Christmas ((pictures coming soon)) and I get another Christmas later this week. Mommy said she's not sure where all this stuff is going to go, but I'm sure having fun playing with everything!




Opening my presents Christmas morning, I'm getting pretty good with this unwrapping thing.

Sooooooooo excited about my blocks!!!

Um, I'm not sure what I'm doing in this picture......probably yelling or something for daddy to open a toy for me.

The rest of my train set that goes with my table, I can't wait for it to be put together!

Well.....it's almost put together. Mommy says it's a lot harder than it looks.

The snow is up to the swings on my swing set!!



Um.........Rose does not want to go outside. I don't know why, I already played in it and had fun!

No comments: