Lately I've been all about trains, probably because I got a really neat train table for my birthday and I've been pushing all my new trains over it. So today mommy got out some trains that I got last year for my birthday. Mommy thought I was too young to play with them at that time, but she kept them safe and today we brought them out to play with. I couldn't wait for mommy to get them all set up. She kept connecting the tracks and then had to find batteries to make the train go. And when she finally turned it on........I hated it. I cried and cried because it was very loud and it scared me. So mommy put the tracks away, took the batteries out and just let me play with the trains which was fine by me. I had fun all afternoon pushing them around the floor and trying to get them connected. Choo, choo!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm sorry your trains were loud and scary (but I have to admit I laughed out loud when I read that part). I can't wait to come over and play trains with you!
Post a Comment