My papa in Arizona won this big bear playing Bingo and he had it sent to me! I'm almost as big as he is!
Saturday, July 19, 2008
7 Months
Today I am seven months old! As with every other month that goes by, mommy & daddy can't believe how fast time has gone and how big I am. According to the measuring tape I am about 30 inches long. I was moving around a lot last night so it took mommy and daddy a while to get me to lay still and take the pictures, so I may even be a tiny bit longer. I'm growing fast and now really enjoy eating sweet potatoes, carrots, squash, applesauce and pears. Mommy tried giving me peas and I gagged the whole time I was eating them. Mommy was laughing at me but she says we won't have to eat those again for a while. Speaking of eating....it's time for my lunch! No special treats for the birthday boy, just cereal and applesauce for me today. Yummy!!
This shows I'm about 30 inches long. Again mommy doesn't believe in buying a scale so she isn't sure of my weight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment