Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Learning & Laughing

Mommy & daddy recently bought me my very own Baby Einstein DVD. Mommy says that while I get to watch the news with her during the day sometimes, that she tries to limit how much it is on. But she and daddy thought this would be fun for me to watch and learn. It all started when we were at grandma & grandpa's for the 4th of July and grandma had me watch cartoons. I was really into watching them and talking along. So last night mommy put the DVD in and I watched it. It's all about the sounds that I can make so to me it made perfect sense! Now all day today mommy has been talking to me and making the sounds from the movie. Sometimes I think she's weird, but it's fun talking with her!!

Now here's the laughing part. Yesterday I was upstairs with mommy and she put me on her bed so I could see everything. Mommy was putting some towels away in their bathroom and I was watching her. All of a sudden mommy ran right towards me shaking her hands and I thought it was hilarious!! Mommy did it over and over again and I laughed and laughed. Today mommy put me back on her bed and video taped me laughing while she is running at me. You can see the video shake a bit, mommy says to ignore that, but I sure thought she was funny!

1 comment:

Mrs. Loos said...

Nolan, you are such a cutie! A baby laughing has to be the best sound in the world! It just bring a smile to your face! Keep being such a happy baby for your Mommy and Daddy!