Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Practicing With My Sippy Cup

Mommy bought me a sippy cup a while back so I could start practicing how to use it. It had handles on it so it was easy for me to hold onto, but all I did was chew on it! So mommy recently went to the store and found some other ones for me to try and I've been using them a lot lately. I'm still not good at picking it up myself so mommy has to give it to me, but once I get it in my hands I sure know what to do! Mommy has just put water in it so far and I really wasn't sure I liked water at first, but it's okay now. I especially like it when mommy and I go on our afternoon walks because it can get hot out, I think I'm getting the hang of this cup thing!!

No comments: