Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Packing

Today mommy and I have been very busy. We are getting ready to drive to South Dakota to see my grandma and grandpa for the 4th of July. Mommy and I went to Target, washed clothes, cleaned and now I'm helping mommy pack!! This is the first time I've gone overnight somewhere and there is sure a lot of stuff to bring! This suitcase is already full but I had to check it out before we put anything in it. Mommy says we're bringing all my favorite toys so I should have lots to play with and I get to see my friend Beckett tomorrow! Mommy says we're not sure if we'll be able to post anything so if not she says we'll make sure to let everyone know about our weekend when we get back. Have a safe and happy 4th of July!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting us Nolan - we had a great time seeing you, and your mom and dad. I hope the rest of your trip went OK!

Anonymous said...

Love you Nolan, can't wait to see you! Grandpa & grandma W.