Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Laughter at Dinner

Last night at dinner mommy was feeding me and I reached my hand out and grabbed onto the bowl my food was in. I almost made mommy drop the whole bowl onto my tray but she grabbed it just in time. I thought it was the funnest thing I had ever seen!! Mommy then ran and got our camera and took this video. She is pretending to drop my bowl onto my tray and I can't stop laughing! In fact, I laughed so much that I gave myself the hiccups, which happens a lot when I laugh. Daddy made fun of mommy and I and said we were laughing more than we were eating. Don't worry though, I made sure to finish all of my dinner, but I was sure tired after all this giggling!!

1 comment:

Emilie said...

I could watch that video over and over and over and over. Nolan is SO sweet and happy! I love that you're so good about documenting him growing up!