Monday, July 14, 2008
Splash Pool
Shortly after I was born mommy joined a MOMS club so that she could meet other stay at home moms in our area. It's hard for us to sometimes go to the activities because I am either too young or they start the activity right when I have my breakfast. And nothing interferes with my breakfast!! But today mommy made sure that we went to this one. We went up to our local community center and played in the splash pool. It's a large area outside with a baby pool under a covered canopy on one side, and on the other side there's a water jungle gym with water splashing and coming out of everything! Mommy lathered me up with sunscreen and we sat in the baby pool. I mostly watched everyone around me and mommy chatted with other mommy's. I had fun playing in the water but it wore me out and I let mommy know that it was time to go. But not before she handed me off to another mom to watch me so my mommy could get pictures. I think our camera is glued to mommy's hand!!
See the look on my face? It's time to go!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment