Mommy let me color today for the first time and although I tried to eat one crayon and broke one, I did pretty well!! Mommy helped me get started as I wasn't sure what to do with the crayons when she put them in my hands. But once I got the hang of it, it was sure fun! Mommy says this was our tribute to Vincent Van Gogh, who if you know my mommy is her favorite artist, as today was his birthday. While I don't think I'm as good as he is I guess if this swimming thing doesn't work out, and I'm sure I won't be a dancer if you've seen my videos, maybe I’ll be an artist instead!!

Trying to choose which crayon to use, there's just so many.

I guess when all else fails, just pick up as many as you can.
Maybe I can color on these cartoons? They look really interesting....

All that work sure makes you thirsty! How did Van Gogh paint such big pictures and not get tired?

And the final works of art. The top one I did myself and the bottom one mommy helped me with.
1 comment:
These are great pictures! Now that I'm at Papa and Grandma's for a while, we should get together and color some more pictures. Love you!
Post a Comment