Mommy says we've reached the pinnacle of winter blues. It was so nice outside for a few days that I got to out and see all our neighbors. Now I'm stuck back inside as it's too cold to go out. So today, to try and cheer us both up since it's cold out again, mommy decided to turn on her MP3 player and listen to music with me. I like all kinds of music, but I especially like what mommy and daddy listen too. So today it was Enrique Iglesias ((mommy wants to point out that this song was on the radio and not her MP3 player)) and Van Halen. If dancing keeps the winter blues away mommy and I can do this everyday!!
Please note that no one was hurt during the making of this video......mainly that means me.
I just can't seem to get the arm movements right....
2 comments:
Your dancing cracked Eric and I up. Why is it that kids like to spin when they dance? And the awkward arm movements were nice too! Kids never know what to do with those arms! Amy, our only hope is that they don't grow up dancing like their dads (well at least not Eric...).
And yes, we were a little worried about him crashing into the cabinet, so good to see that he wasn't hurt! No more visits to Urgent Care!!
It's always good to see the new updates! Nolan truly brings a smile to our face everytime we check the blog!
I never thought I would see the same dance moves for Enrique and Van Halen! Nolan is a pretty good dancer!! Also glad to hear the cabinet dance didn't hurt. =)
Post a Comment