On Wednesday after having to stay an extra day because of weather, mommy, daddy and I made it home from our trip to South Dakota. Mommy says I did so well in the car and that on the way home she didn't have to sit in the back with me once!! I got to see my good friend Beckett and of course spend a lot of time with my grandma and grandpa. It's so much fun to play at their house because there is so much stuff for me to do!! But I admit, I was ready to come home and see my kitty Rose and sleep in my own bed. It was still a good trip and I sure had fun!
YEA.....do you think I needed a haircut before we left???
"Okay Nolan, so you can rub this on your head and it will help keep your hair from standing up."
Daddy is still recovering from driving.
Grandma and I in a serious discussion.
So much stuff to play with I don't even know where to begin.
"Okay grandma, I do this at home all the time. So you close this, put the soap in there and then press the button and it will magically wash all of these dishes. It's the best thing ever."
Mommy was told she might get in trouble for this one but she couldn't resist. Grandma and me dancing away.
1 comment:
I'm glad you had such a good time on your trip! I think Grandma needs to teach you some of her moves!
Post a Comment