Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Hats

I'm not much of a hat guy, or dress up guy, but that doesn't stop mommy from wanting to try things on me. A while ago mommy said we used to play dress up all the time so I could wear all the outfits people got for me. Recently mommy started trying hats on me. She has to take the picture really quickly as I take the hat off faster than you can blink. But, it didn't stop mommy from getting a few pictures!

This is mommy's hat and scarf she wears. I think mine fit a lot better.

Of course, daddy's Minnesota Vikings hat. Only 5 months until preseason!!

Mommy says this one is special as it's the hat I got from the hospital when I was born. But I don't think it fits me anymore!

This is one of my summer swimming hats. I don't think I'm a big fan of it.

Mommy's favorite hat. This is her Alaska hat from the cruise she and daddy went on. She says the boat they were on is a lot bigger than the one in my bathtub.

No comments: