After days of not wanting to even crawl up the stairs because I was so tired, I finally had enough energy to play on them and I figured out how to go up and down!
Friday, March 20, 2009
Small Steps
It's been five long days but I think I'm finally starting to feel better. Mommy says we've both been napping a lot, taking medicine and not doing much of anything in hopes we can start to feel better soon. I had my 15 month check up yesterday and Dr. Rosen says I look much better. I am now 25.1 pounds and am 32 3/4 inches long. She says after today mommy and daddy don't have to give me any more medicine which I am very glad for because it sure tastes yukky! So here's to starting to feel better and to not have any more colds until next winter!
"Um daddy? I know I need to stay warm but I think these slippers might be a little too big for me."
Well I can at least stand in them although I don't think I will even try to walk.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment