Mommy, daddy and me have had a busy few days. We're actually getting ready to take a trip to South Dakota tomorrow so I can have a visit with my grandma and grandpa and maybe see my friend Beckett! Mommy and I have been busy getting things ready. But I've still found time to play and have fun! We'll see you all next week!!

On Wednesday my friend Maddy came over. Her mommy and daddy were doing some work on our computer. We sure had a lot of fun playing together!

This is my puppy I got for Valentine's Day, Maddy sure liked it a lot!! Maybe she thought it was a sucker or something?
Mommy says if this doesn't show that I belong to her, nothing will.
Obviously I'm REALLY excited for bath night.
1 comment:
I think the funniest thing when we were watching this one was watching your Daddy bounce up and down with you! We know how exciting bath night can be for Dads! :)
Post a Comment