Friday, August 1, 2008

Megan & Marinus Visit

Last night mommy & daddy's very, very good friend Megan and her daughter, Marinus, came to visit. Mommy made them dinner and they got to visit with Megan while Marinus and I had a lot of fun playing. She is bigger than me but she got right down on the floor and gave me toys and played with me. And it doesn't help that she is very pretty to look at! I sure had fun playing with her and hope she can come back soon!

Today mommy and I are busy packing. We are leaving this afternoon to drive to Fargo to see my Aunty Chelle for the weekend. I am very excited because I have not been to her house before. Aunty Chelle said a lot of people are excited we're coming up and she's having a party at her house tonight to show me off!! So mommy has been doing laundry and getting things packed so we can leave right after I have my lunch. I'm going to have a busy weekend!!

Here are Marinus & me playing. She got her dress wet so mommy cleaned it and put it in the dryer to dry.

What a cute couple!!

No comments: