Saturday, May 16, 2009

Birthday Party

Today I got to go to my first birthday party. My good friend Madeline turned one last week and today was her party! Daddy wasn't able to come with so mommy and I headed over for the party. Madeline and I got to have lunch together and I played with some of her toys. But the best part was of course helping her with her presents. I was a good helper and was more than willing to help her rip paper off and open boxes. I even got a sneak peak at some of her fun toys. I sure hope I can go to another birthday party soon because that was the best afternoon I've had!


Here I am checking out some of Madeline's toys.


This was the best toy ever it made a lot of noise.


"Okay Maddy, that's right, you pull that side up and I'll do this one and that's how the box will open."

Helping rip paper off a present. I REALLY wanted to play with this one but mommy said no.

The birthday girl, Happy Birthday Maddy!!

No comments: