Mommy and I went to spend the day at Grandma & papa's today. I got to play with my Auntie Chelle and I even got to play outside for a while today. ((Mommy hadn't been letting me play outside for fear that I would get hot and that my hives would start itching. Yes, I am COVERED with them but am happy to say the ones on my tummy and face look a lot better.)) It was nice to get out of my house for a while but all the playing wore me out and I slept in the car on the way home. I can't wait to go back!!
And HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Papa who's birthday is tomorrow!! Happy Birthday Papa!!

Trying to play dress up.

Sitting on the rocker banging cups and a pan together.

Cleaning up blocks with Auntie Chelle.

Pushing my new scooter around. Mommy got it at a rummage sale for $2.00!

She also got this stroller to keep at grandma's & papa's. I didn't want to ride in it so instead I pushed my gorilla around.
Now onto some serious soccer practice.
1 comment:
Nolan, we feel so sorry for you down here in AZ. You just can't catch a break! My mom says she understands how you feel with the bumps. She found out she was allergic to penici(no idea how to spell it) as well in college, and it was not fun! She can't imagine how you must feel as a one-year old!
We hope you feel better soon!
Post a Comment