Sunday, May 24, 2009

First Car

So I'm now the proud owner of my first car which I'm super excited about. It's a red, two door Little Tykes Cozy Coupe. It goes from zero to three mph in about 15 seconds, it has AC, cruise control, cup holders and a really good stereo system. Mommy was really hoping to find me a used one, but after many, many garage sales and looking in the paper she gave up and bought me a new one when a store had a really good sale on them. So I'm now proudly cruising around the front yard in my new car which I'm hoping will help me pick up some girls.

Which by the way, mommy says I apparently don't need help with as just this past Friday I had my first kiss. It was at playgroup and was with a girl named Bella. Bella's mommy had to go to work and when she left she gave Bella a kiss. I watched and decided I wanted one so I went right up to Bella and gave her one too!!! Ahhhh......now if only she'll go to prom with me in 15 years.


Trying to help mommy put the car together, there's a lot of pieces.




This is all the further mommy got, she said at this point you needed an Aerospace Engineering Degree to finish putting it together. Which in mommy terms means we had to wait for daddy to come home.

So daddy finished putting it together.

Looking good for the ladies.

Well, if I can't pick up girls in the car, maybe mowing the lawn will work.

No comments: