Yesterday my Auntie Chelle was visiting and she and mommy decided to go to the mall and shop. Mommy said I did really well while she and Auntie Chelle shopped at some stores. I was even caught flirting with a girl while mommy was buying her stuff. So before we left mommy let me play in the Kidzone area at the mall. There were hardly any kids there which was fine by me. This was actually the first time I had ever played there and boy did I have fun!! I got to climb on bridges and rocks, slide down slides and wear off my energy. Mommy says we'll have to go back since I did so well and had so much fun!!

Standing on top of the first bridge I climbed. I think I'm a little scared. Don't let go of my hand Auntie Chelle!!

Getting ready to slide down the slide.

Whee!!!

Running on top of the main play area.

I hope this water doesn't get me wet.
Mommy says next time she'll put me in pants so I can slide faster. But by the end I figured out to lean back and I could go really fast!
No comments:
Post a Comment