So instead mommy kept bringing me to these steps, they were much easier for me.
Monday, May 11, 2009
New Park
There's a brand new park that just got completed and the best thing is that it's less than 2 blocks from my house. In fact you can see the play area from my bedroom window and I've been watching and waiting for it to be done for weeks. So today mommy and I headed over after lunch to check it out. I had fun playing, going down the slide with mommy and swinging. I also got to watch a lot of big trucks come and go as the parking lot was being poured today. Mommy says we're very lucky to have such a great park so close. I think I'll be playing there a lot!!
This is one way to climb up to where all the slides were. It took me a while to figure out how to climb up this one. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You look like you're having a great time on the swing! If you need a swing for your house, we've got one that just sits here! We're hoping if we show the video of you swinging to Abby, maybe she'll think it's not so bad!
Happy Swinging!
Post a Comment