Monday, October 5, 2009

Cups for Butts

Mommy has been trying to work with me a lot on my words lately. She's talked with my doctor and teachers at school who all say I'm where I should be, but mommy still works with me everyday on words. Some words I'm really good at and others I have some trouble with. "Cup" would be one of them. Every time mommy asks me to say cup I instead say butts. Mommy says she has no idea where I got it from but that's what I say. I guess I'll keep practicing and hopefully I get it figured out sooner or later!

3 comments:

tali said...

Beckett loved this video! He was saying the words along with Nolan.

Mrs. Loos said...

LOL....the title of the post was funny enough but how cute is he saying butt! Good blackmail video for when he's older!

Emilie said...

Well, this is just the funniest thing I've ever seen. I LOVE that you have this on video!