Today was a big day for me because it was my first day at "daycare." Well, not full-time daycare and not even part-time either. Mommy says that Tracie, who lives right across the street from us, does daycare for a few kids and she talked to her about watching me once a week so mommy can run errands, clean and do other things. Mommy says it's good for me to play with other kids and also for me to get used to being away from her. So today was my first day and I had the best time ever. There's two boys, Logan and Mason, who I got to play with along with Tracie's daughter Hailey. Mommy was absolutely convinced that I would scream and scream when she left and when mommy came home she carried the phone around with her while picking stuff up. But Tracie never had to call because I never cried once!! Mommy says every Wednesday morning I get to go and play and I already can't wait for next week to come so I can go back!!
This was a treasure chest that I was very interested in. ((It actually holds barbies which I didn't play with....daddy would be proud.))
And then there's this big playhouse to go in.
No comments:
Post a Comment