Thursday, October 15, 2009

Enjoy It Now

Mommy and me sure have been busy this week and she says we're going to try and do a much better job on our posts. After all, I usually have a lot to talk about!! Lately all the talk around here has been about the weather. I was very shocked to come downstairs earlier this week and see snow on the ground. So shocked that I ran to the window and said "snow"!! Mommy said the first one is always nice, but now we've had two more days of snow and she says it might be a long winter. So that means I have to get out when I can and enjoy the weather now. So here's a few weather pics:

This one was taken two weeks ago when grandma and papa came over for a visit. I drew pictures with my chalk for mommy. I had to wear a hat because it was cold, but daddy and papa didn't.


This is the day before it really snowed a lot out. Daddy had to rake up all the leaves and of course I had to help him.
I think throwing them on the ground is much better.


Of course, playing with my scooter is even better than playing in the leaves.

And the very next day.......3.6 inches of snow fell.

No comments: