This morning mommy and I went to a Halloween Party that was being put on by the MOMS Club that mommy is a member of. Mommy was really excited for me to go but when we got there I was a little overwhelmed by everything. Well maybe......a lot overwhelmed. Mommy had to hold me the entire time and I cried a lot at first. Mommy says she doesn't know if it was the costumes or some of the kids running around, but whatever it was I wasn't in the mood to party. After a while though I did calm down and enjoyed coloring some fun Halloween pictures and making a picture frame. I didn't wear my costume today because mommy says we're saving that for Halloween but I did have my fun ghost shirt on that lights up. Mommy hopes then I won't be too scared to hand out candy and go trick or treating!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What are you going to be for Halloween? We're very excited to see! Make sure you put up some pictures all dressed up. Did you get your daddy something special for his birthday?
Post a Comment