Friday, October 2, 2009

Halloween Decorating

Well mommy came back from her trip on Monday night and I was VERY happy to see her come into my room on Tuesday morning. We've spent a lot of time together the last few days and mommy said because it got so cool out ((50 degrees difference from the temperature in Phoenix)) and that she couldn't wait any longer, we started decorating for Halloween. Mommy says I was a big helper in deciding where stuff should go and we're not even done yet. I had fun and mommy says she can't wait to put me in my costume and go trick or treating!!!

I like this big spider, I think it should go on my desk.

Let's see....where should we put the pumpkin light?

Here I am this morning playing with the little pumpkins. I mean, they are for playing right?

Yup....just what I thought. They fit perfectly right on my car ramp.

No comments: