Today was a very fun day because daddy decided to take the day off so he, mommy and I spent the whole day together hanging out. Daddy originally was going to take the morning off because mommy had a dentist appointment, but he decided to just not go in at all!! Mommy said this was the perfect day, and maybe the last, to go to a local apple orchard. We spent the afternoon walking around looking at pumpkins, petting animals and shopping. I didn't want to leave but mommy said not to worry, this was going to become a fall tradition and we would be back next year!!

Daddy had just a little work to do this morning so I was helping him finish up so we could go.

Checking out all the pumpkins, I think this one might be good but I can't find the top.
No daddy, I don't like that one.....I want to go over here.

Daddy lifting me up to look at the animals in the little petting zoo. We didn't go in because it was WAY to muddy.

So instead I got to pet the horses which was real fun. They weren't much bigger than me!
Checking out the horses on my own.
Mommy said we needed to warm up and head inside to look at the apples, honey and everything else. I was VERY interested in this Carmel Apple Sauce and you'll be happy to know we bought a small one. ((Maybe I can try some.))

Here's where we bought pumpkins last year, mommy took this while in the car, it's a house made out of pumpkins.

Fall scenery
Mommy took this video this morning while I was helping daddy work. I think my phone skills will only improve with time.
2 comments:
Nolan, you can call me any time - I like those quick conversations!
You can call grandma any time you want as I miss hearing that voice, Oh, I wish I could have went to the pumpkin patch too it looks like you had a Fuuun time! Hope you enjoy that apple carmel topping on icecream..
Post a Comment