Today I am 8 months old! Mommy tried taking pictures of me this morning to show how big I am getting. She couldn't find the measuring tape so she used a yard stick instead to show how tall I am. I was much more interested in playing with the yard stick than getting my picture taken, but mommy took pictures anyway. The yard stick goes up to 36 inches, I am not that tall, but it won't be too much longer and I will be! Mommy doesn't know how much I weigh as we all know she refuses to buy a scale, but she knows I am heavy! I also discovered yesterday that I can go from my stomach onto my hands and knees, I can kind of crawl backwards and then I can sit myself up on my butt! Mommy doesn't think it will be much longer until I am crawling and until I have teeth. Mommy says she is sure that is why I have been so fussy lately. All I know is she keeps putting this stuff in my mouth every time I have my diaper changed and it makes everything taste funny for a while. But that's the life of a big boy!

Here's me with the measuring stick, it's the best one with just me and the measuring stick.
Okay, mommy knows everyone will laugh at this picture. She says it looks like I have a little bit of the devil in me! My eyes turned red and it looks like I'm a little possessed.

A much better picture of me sitting on mommy's bed.....happy 8 months to me!!
No comments:
Post a Comment