Saturday, August 9, 2008

Cooking With Mom & My New Truck

Today daddy had a softball tournament that he had to play in. Mommy says he got up early, packed a lot of water and off he went! Mommy decided to bake some cookies for daddy since he was probably going to be sore and tired. But also because mommy bought some chocolate chips a few weeks ago and daddy has asked her every night if he can just open them and eat some! So after my nap today mommy gave me my lunch and then I got to help her bake cookies. I didn't get to try any but do they sure make the house smell good!!

But before we started cooking and before my nap, mommy and I had to run to Target to get some things. Lately I've been fascinated with this little toy car my grandma bought for me. I push it everywhere, but it's small so it's sometimes hard to hold onto. Then I moved onto my toy puppy. He's bigger and I push him everywhere. Daddy said that I'm getting to be a big boy and that I needed a truck to push around. So mommy found two and held them up for me and I got to choose one! I played with it, and nothing else, all afternoon and boy is it fun!!

Cooking with mom, how do I get these chocolate chips open??

Pushing my new truck around, I sure like it!!

No comments: