Here I am looking out the window. Now I can watch trucks go by which is fun for me to do.
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Exploring my house
Now that I'm crawling I am always on the move and mommy says the days of being able to get things done are over!! ((Now she says she has to hurry and try to get as much done when I'm napping.)) I've been crawling for a few days now and I have found a lot of things in my house I didn't even know were there! I have a big house so there is lots for me to see and play with. Mommy followed me this morning as I crawled around and discovered new things.
These are blinds that I already LOVE to play with. They bend and twist and I can put them in my mouth, and look at how many there are!!!
Here's my Jumperoo....now I can crawl underneath it! ((See that white thing on the floor. Mommy calls it a vent. I sure like to rub my fingers on it!!))
Here I am crawling onto our hardwood floors. I like to hit the floor with my hand cause I can make a lot of noise. But sometimes my legs slip on the floor cause I can't get my grip and I want to get somewhere fast.
And finally I'm playing in mommy & daddy's bathroom. Do you know this is called a door and I can open and shut it? It takes no effort at all to move this thing! How much fun am I going to have!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Gone are the days of keeping your house clean Amy! It's a never-ending process of picking up toys! :) Nolan, you always look so happy, and I bet you're having a great time exploring your house!
He looks so delighted to have acheived the art of mobility!
Post a Comment