Yesterday my Uncle Tim came over to help daddy do some yard work. Daddy said he had wanted to start working on our deck, but instead he decided to bury our sump pump line in the ground. Daddy said he was tired of the water coming out of our pump and leaving one area of our grass wet on the side of the house. So Uncle Tim came over and he and daddy dug holes in the back yard. Mommy didn't want to see the mess so she and I ran errands. We came back and all had lunch together and then back to work! They didn't quite finish working on everything yesterday but daddy worked a long time on it. He's finishing it up today and says he'll be glad when it's done!
Also mommy thinks I might be finally close to getting some teeth!! I've been kind of crabby lately and haven't wanted to eat, I chew on everything now and I have a very runny nose and a cough. Maybe I just have a little cold, but even today daddy thought I might be getting some teeth. Mommy keeps checking but she can't feel anything yet, she says we'll keep everyone posted!

Here's daddy & Uncle Tim digging in the backyard.
Mommy brought my pool out so I could watch them work. All I wanted to do though was try and pull the grass and put it in my mouth!
Smiling at mommy!
1 comment:
Well i hope you get your yard cleaned up i know how you hate a mess. hehe! the picture with the hat in the pool is funny his look is just like one of your dad's looks. Aren't babys lots of fun? Hope to see you all soon. April
Post a Comment