Here's my video!! Mommy says she's sorry it's kind of dark. She didn't have our light on in the living room so it's not as bright. But you can still see me!
Friday, August 15, 2008
Rockin' Baby!
I've been working really hard the last week or so to try and start crawling! I roll everywhere I want to go, but I think this crawling thing will get me to where I want to go, and faster!! I've been getting up on my hands and knees for a while now, but I never knew what to do and I just ended up back on my tummy. Just recently I figured out that I can rock back and fourth on my hands and knees. Mommy has been working all week to try and get video's of me doing this. It took her a while but she finally got some. Mommy says I'll probably crawl before any of my teeth come in! I still don't have any, but I sure chew on everything. Mommy asks me everyday when my teeth are going to come. I don't know, but I'm working on it! One thing at a time mommy.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment