This weekend mommy, daddy and I went to Fargo to spend time with Auntie Chelle. We left on Friday and came home last night. I had a really good time and can't wait to go back!! On Saturday we all went for a driving tour of Fargo and because the weather was so nice, and I had taken a nap in the car, we went to a huge park and had a picnic. It was so much fun to be outside and not have it be hot and humid. Saturday was also a special day because it was my mommy's birthday!!! She said she got to spend her birthday with all her favorite people and that was the best present ever. On Sunday we got up, I had my breakfast, and then I went with mommy, daddy & Auntie Chelle and they had their breakfast at a restaurant. ((Mommy says that she got mad when at the restaurant they suggested twice for us to sit at a table and to put me in a booster seat. Come on people!! I can hardly sit still in a high chair so do you think a booster seat would be a good idea?? Mommy very sternly said no, that we would be waiting for a table so I could sit in a high chair. And since it's my mommy, we waited. But we didn't have to wait long and they found a table for us and I got my high chair.)) After breakfast we went back to Auntie Chelle's, I took a nap and then we left after I had lunch. I was glad to come home and sleep in my bed, but I can't wait to go back and visit Auntie Chelle again!! I miss you!!!!!

Here we are at the park having our picnic. I was trying to eat these chips but how do you open them??
Now I'm working on the applesauce. Maybe if I chew on it, I can eat some!!
Enjoying the outdoors!!

Daddy & I playing at a rest stop on our way home. I'm so happy to get out of my car seat for a while!
Here I am again trying to get this applesauce open. I'm chewing on it but it still won't open!
4 comments:
Ha!! I know the exact look and tone that poor hostess got when the booster seat was offered for the second time.
I'm glad you had a good birthday! Happy belated birthday!
Doesn't Nate have a similar hat to Nolan's? I vaguely remember Nate wearing one while at Waldorf... I think you need to dig it up and get a picture of them together. Or better yet, I think I might have a picture of Nate wearing that hat! ;-)
I had so much fun during our visit and I can't wait for you to come back! You know, we can do this again for Auntie Chelle's birthday in March! I miss you and love you bunches!
Happy Birthday Amy!! It looks like you guys had a great weekend.
I also have vague memories of Nate's hat!
Post a Comment