Friday, August 22, 2008

Taking a break....

I am not feeling good at all. I have a cold & daddy has a cold and last night I threw up........A LOT. Mommy says we need to take a break and that means no posts for a while. Mommy is the only one in the house right now who isn't sick and she wants to keep it that way. Last night was not a good night & mommy was very worried about me and has called and spoke with several nurses who all gave very good advice. So lots of rest and Kleenex, to wipe my snotty nose, and until we all feel better, we're taking a break!! We hope to be back next week!

3 comments:

Emilie said...

Ugh...there is nothing worse than a sick baby. Good for you for not trying to overdo it! We'll be thinking of you guys, and I hope Nolan feels better soon!

Beckett said...

Nolan, we hope you feel better very soon! Your mommy will take very good care of you and daddy.

Anonymous said...

Grandma has a runny nose from her allergies and she feels for you Nolan. Hope you are feeling better by now.

I'm sending lots of hugs and kisses.
Grandma Judy