Monday, August 25, 2008
I'm back.......and crawling!!
We'll, mommy ended up getting sick with all the colds that are going around my house. So she wasn't very happy. She said she hopes this is the one, and last, cold of the year she gets because she didn't feel good! I hope it's the last one too, I'm over this runny nose & coughing business and have better things I can be doing. Like crawling!!! I started crawling yesterday and am doing it more and more. I actually did it for the first time and mommy wasn't even here to see it! She had to run to the store to get some medicine for herself and I decided to start crawling when she left. But daddy got it on video for mommy to watch and they've been taking video's of me crawling ever since. I'm still a little wobbly, but I get to where I'm going and it's faster than rolling! Now mommy says she really has to keep an eye out for me. So here's a video of me crawling. ((Now that I can crawl, I can follow my sister Rose...you can see her in the video's. Mommy says Rose is in trouble now!!)) I think I'm gonna get the hang of this real soon!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
WHOO-HOO! Look at you go! Mommy better pick up all that great stuff on the floor so you don't get into it! She's going to practice with you this week so when I see you on Friday you can crawl to me! Can't wait to see it!
Yippeee for Nolan!! It's so fun to watch him crawl - I had a smile on my face the whole time!
Congratulations Nolan! It's all over now! They'll never go back to just laying there. It's all about "Where can I go now?"
Post a Comment