Thursday, June 19, 2008

6 Months

Today I am six months old! Mommy & daddy still can't believe how fast time has gone by. I have my doctors appointment on Monday so we'll know how long I am and how much I weigh. Mommy measured me when I was five months and I was 28 inches long. She is sure I am at least 29 inches, or more, by now which means I have to get a new car seat. Daddy and papa John are guessing I'm close to 19 or 20 pounds. We'll find out soon enough!

I'm also sad today because my grandma and papa had to leave to fly back to Arizona. I will miss them a lot. But guess what!! They bought a house in Hutchinson, MN and are moving back here! I will get to see them again in August when they come back to do some house stuff. In the meantime, we took a lot of pictures together and had a lot of fun the last two weeks and have lots of fun memories now to share. I miss you grandma and papa!!

Grandma & papa bought me this when they visited Aunty Chelle in Fargo. Mommy took this picture last night. Daddy wants to cross out the word "Norwegian" and instead put "German". Mommy said no and she won....

Me and Grandma!

Me and papa! Mommy says papa has been spending too much time in the Arizona sun.

SMILE!!!

No comments: