
Mommy and I have been busy today! Sunday is my baptism and tomorrow is when people start arriving. So mommy has been doing laundry, mopping floors and cleaning. It just wore me out and I fell asleep in mommy's arms when she was feeding me. She put me in my crib and went back downstairs. I woke up a little while later and was talking to myself in my room. Mommy finished what she was doing and then came upstairs to do another load of laundry. She didn't hear me talking anymore and when she came in my room she found me like this! I roll over all the time now but this is the first time I rolled over on my tummy and fell asleep. Mommy took a picture and I then woke up right after she took it. I think it might be time for the bumper to come off!
No comments:
Post a Comment