Mommy and daddy ((or mommy especially)) are very happy because I think totally by accident, I said my first word last night!!! Mommy and daddy had just sat down for dinner and mommy put me in my high chair so I could be there too because it was almost time for me to eat as well. I was playing in my high chair and doing this new sort of talking I started doing a few days ago, when my "ba-da-pla-la-ba" sounds suddenly changed and I said "mom"!! Both mommy and daddy stopped eating, looked at each other and then looked at me. They were terribly excited and kept asking each other if they really just heard me say mom. I haven't done it since but I guess that can count as my first word!! Mommy did take this video on Sunday night, it's a good start to how I am talking now. But no "moms" in this one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
WOW THAT'S PRETTY SPECIAL TO HAVE SAID YOUR FIRST WORD. FOR DADDYS SAKE THAT SHOULD BE YOUR SECOND WORD SOON. WE LOVE YOU AND WILL SEE YOU SOON. LOVE PAPA AND GRANDMA
How unbelievably exciting! No matter if he meant to say it or not - that totally counts as a first word!
I'm so glad mommy and daddy got to finally hear you say "mom" (since I heard you say it two weeks ago)! But now we have to work on "daddy" - and then AUNTY CHELLE! Love you lots@
Post a Comment