WHEW, What a weekend!! Sunday was my baptism and I had a lot of fun and it went really well. My baptism was outside at a park and aside from these little bugs called mosquito's which mommy says I will get to know real soon, it went well!! I got to see all of my aunts, uncles and cousins and a lot of friends. Mommy & daddy said I did real well with all the people at our house, but boy am I tired. Yesterday mommy, daddy, my Aunty Chelle and I all went house hunting with my grandma and grandpa from Arizona and it was a long day for me. Today I took several long naps and had fun just staying at home. The best part is my grandma and grandpa are here to play with me this whole week and we are going to have lots of fun. Everything went well and I want to thank everyone who came to help me celebrate. Mommy, daddy and I hope you all had fun!

Here's me at my baptism...
Here's daddy & me with his brother's and sister...
Here's me with all my godparents...my Aunty Chelle, Aunt Tammy and Uncle Brad & of course mommy and daddy. (Do you think this looks like a picture for a Verizon commercial??)

Grandma Louise and Grandpa John!

Grandma Judy and Grandpa Lavoy...I'm starting to get tired of pictures, can you tell?
1 comment:
It's pretty rare for me to ACTUALLY laugh out loud at something I read...but the Verizon commercial comment was pretty fantastic. It made me make a loud barking noise. I'm still giggling.
Post a Comment