Here's Beckett, me and Sam. Beckett was starting to fall over so I grabbed his shirt so he wouldn't fall.
Monday, June 16, 2008
Fun with Beckett & Sam
On Saturday mommy and I got to go and visit with her friends from college. Mommy had been telling me all about her friends and I was excited to meet them. I also got to meet my friends Sam and Beckett for the first time! Sam is quite a bit older than me, but he was really fun to look at and he likes to play with all sorts of fun things. Beckett was a lot of fun to look, and guess what! He is the same size as me! Beckett is just 12 days older than me and we have a lot in common. I was a little shy when we got there, mommy says that's okay, but soon I had warmed up and was ready to play. Then mommy got her camera out, boy did my mommy and Beckett's mommy take a lot of pictures! But mommy says that's how we can look back and remember things. She said that's how she looks back and remembers all the good times she had with her friends and how much she enjoys seeing them all and how much we miss them when they have to leave. But we had fun that afternoon and mommy now has a lot of pictures to look at and remember this visit by!
Now I'm starting to fall and Beckett grabbed me.
I think we're gonna be good friends!
Ahhh, the three musketeer's....do you notice how we each have our left hands stretched out? ((That's our secret code.....))
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ha ha ha!! The last picture - they look like a chorus line! Too bad my kid isn't wearing any pants. Nolan is so sweet. He reminds me a lot of Sam at that age. Just laid-back and happy. I miss you already!
I love the captions. I couldn't figure out why Beckett was shrieking so much, and then when we stopped for gas on the trip home I went to say hi to him and guess who was in Beckett's face squealing and saying hi? Yes, his mother.
It was so good to see you and Nolan. We can't wait to see you again in July!
I think we have the next up-and-coming boy band! They're already in sync!
Sounds like all of you had a great weekend--wonderful that you keep in touch, and are connecting w/the next generation!
Beckett's Nana
Post a Comment